martes, 14 de enero de 2014

Hope

A couple of months ago I was in the Netherlands, without a clue about my future, scared and lonely. And look at me now, living in Kenya, with a 5 year plan and a loving person by my side that I had given up on finding.

It is impressive to look how our life changes, so fast, so uncontrollably. I read once that our mind stops us from realizing how much our life changes everyday and concentrates in the routines instead, so that we don't go crazy.

Sometimes changes are welcomed, sometimes are desperate, sometimes are scary. But whatever the change is, however bad the situation might be, don't worry, it will change again, and then you will feel that everything falls into place again and you can reconstruct your life again. Now I know. I learned it the hard way, but I am happy that I learned it. As a very important person in my life right now would say, no matter what it is, no matter your faith, your religion or non-religion, there is always hope. So don't give up, and even if you are scared, allow yourself to do those crazy things you always wanted.

vuelos a ras de suelo